The infamous Trak Shak Ladies Night is tomorrow night from 6 until YOU QUIT SHOPPING!!! I was thinking on my run this morning that I need to publish a “Trak Shak Ladies Night Guide”! Whether this is your first Ladies Night or you’ve been to them all, the guide will surely help!
1. I’d like to preemptively answer some common questions. No, we do not RSVP for this event. We want as many ladies in the store as we can get!! For you super, super bargain shoppers, NO you may not get your BTC, Vulcan Tri, Team Magic discount in addition to the already SWEET 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE (of regularly priced items) LADIES NIGHT DISCOUNT!! We’re discounting the stuff, not giving it away! HA! Lastly, NO you may not put something on hold on Wednesday night to wait to purchase on Thursday night. I know that sounds strict, but our hold shelf only has so much room, and it stresses our manager out as it fills up!
2. Obviously, the best thing about Ladies Night, other than the guys in skirts, is the 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE of regularly priced items. Other than Mercedes Marathon weekend, this is the only time our shoes are discounted this much! Even if you don’t need shoes, I’d recommend considering it!
3. New this year! We’re adding a Sidewalk Sale!! There will be quite a bit of apparel and quite a few shoes outside that will have extra special discounts!! I’d recommend arriving at 6 on the dot if you want to catch the extra special deals!
4. GIVEAWAYS!!!! We’re going to have a table set up with a bucket to throw your name into, from which we will be drawing for prizes at 7 PM!! What can you win? We’re giving away 2 pairs of Mizuno shoes ($100 value) and a Timex watch ($69.95 value). I’m sure, in the next 24 hours, we’ll come up with some other stuff to just giveaway without having a drawing, so be ready for key chains, caps and t-shirts!
5. Look for our Newton Running rep and Alektra Sportwear owner, Angela to chat about their products!
6. If you can’t make it, try to get by our 280 or Trussville locations during the day, where we will be celebrating Ladies Day!! It’s the same discounts without the booze, raffle and food!
Well, that’ll about do it! If you’re sitting in front of your computer thinking “I don’t really need anything” remember this! Christmas is right around the corner!!! Sadly, I was reminded of that this past weekend after seeing some Christmas stuff already up in the stores! It’s the perfect opportunity to shop for that running brother, husband, girl friend, son, daughter, and…you get it! Also, this year’s attractions include a couple of bearded ladies, which is obviously a must see!!! We can’t wait to see you here!!!